When facing a personal crossroads, how do you decide which route would lead to a more fulfilling life?
On a Crossroads Retreat you will be encouraged, through a guided process, to reflect on where you are, identify your own uniqueness, decide what you really want and create a plan to move forward – all in a secure and peaceful environment. The next available dates are shown in the box on the right. Book a place on a retreat HERE
Our desire is that you make good choices at your current crossroads and have more confidence in handling such situations in the future.
The benefits of attending a Crossroads retreat:
- ‘time out’ to address personal issues in a safe environment
- space to reflect along with others who are also at a crossroads
- enables you to explore your story and discern your unique gifts
- trained guides to support you during your retreat
- equips you to move forward with confidence and a renewed sense of purpose
- material to help with your ongoing journey once you are home
It is not a silent retreat, although the programme includes times of quiet and space for you to reflect on your own experience. At other times, we work as a whole group or in groups of two or three.
|Discover more... |
See our typical 2-day retreat programme.
Read ‘At times like these…’, an article which explores the ‘crossroads’ moments in our lives.
Read about others who have already been on a Crossroads Retreat.
Download our brochure here.