Make an action plan
In your notebook, write down as headings each of the four growth ideas you identified previously. Leave a space under each heading.
Spend a few moments slowly getting comfortable and relaxing your body. Drop your shoulders, gently relax your jaw and become aware of your breathing.
Then look at each heading, and in the space write down your answers to the following:
- Where would I like to be with this after 6 months / 12 months?
- What am I already doing that’s helpful?
- What new thing could I start doing now?
- What skills or strengths can I draw on?
- What do I need to do more of?
- What should I be doing less of?
- What do I need to stop doing?
'New Year, New Start' home page to leave any comments
Step One - Take Stock
Step Two - Walk with It
Step Three - What do You Enjoy?
Step Four - What do You Have to Offer?
Step Five - How Would You Like to Grow in 2014?
Step Seven - Let the Journey Begin!